Let my twenty years of experience in Social Security Disability law guide you through your pursuit of disability benefits. I believe everyone deserves a chance to be heard; therefore, I accept clients other attorneys turn away.
Seldom do I tell anyone "I can't help you." If you can't work now and can't work for at least 12 months, give me a call. It costs you nothing and you'll receive advice from someone who's spent the last two decades getting benefits for those who deserve them.
I can provide assistance with any of the following issues you may have:
• SSDI - Social Security Disability Insurance (aka Disability Insurance Benefits)
• Supplemental Security Income
• Process appeals
• Claim filing • Claim appeals
• Initial determination • Veteran disability
• Survivor benefits • Short term disability
• Retirement • Long term disability
• Home and hospital visits • ERISA Insurance
Contact me for all your Social Security and Disability claim needs!
Phone: 800-670-3471 Email: Walter E Suttle
based in Oklahoma, I have represented
clients across the nation and I am available
to travel to any location. Most recently I
have served clients in the following areas,
including (but not limited to):